Love this post:Love this 0
- Women make [all] the financial decisions.
- Women control [all] the wealth.
- Women [substantially] outlive men.
- Women start most of the new businesses.
- Women’s work force participation rates have soared worldwide.
- Women are closing in on “same pay for same job.”
- Women are penetrating senior ranks rapidly [even if the pace is slow for the corner office per se].
- Women’s leadership strengths are exceptionally well aligned with new organizational effectiveness imperatives.
- Women are better salespersons than men.
- Women buy [almost] everything—commercial as well as consumer goods.
So what exactly is the point of men?
Ps. When a man asked Peters: ” You have to give us some hope!? ” he replied ” Yeah, go and buy a dress! “.